* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KtUMiP-gD8 The theme for VRV Robo.]]
** When the Carrangers finally get around to acting like honest-to-god heroes, a certain theme starts playing: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOFyGQ_0lQ Gekisou Accel Changer!]]" (specifically the second part, starting at 0:38).
** Signalman and Sirender's theme song is surprisingly cool, especially during Sirender's first fight: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOvowN5as8 Shirobai Yaro Signalman]][[note]] Shirobai = a motorcycle cop's bike, universally painted white in Japan[[/note]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT8VvHLVKzU&feature=related Victrailer Kyodai-naru Machine]] (Giant Machine [=VicTrailer=]) has a ''ludicrously'' heroic theme. Godzilla meets a goddamn force of justice, really.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T255hmj9_VU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL Dakara Tatakau Carranger]] (Why Carranger Fights) plays while Red Racer mans (leaders?) up and steals back the stolen RV Robo.
* EvilIsSexy: Zonnette[[spoiler:, before her HighHeelFaceTurn]].
* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: Carranger vs Ohranger has Kyousuke learn an important lesson, that he should always judge whether someone's good or not based on their physical appearance.
* HollywoodPudgy: Youko. A big deal is made in episode 11 about how overweight she is with everyone from the monster of the week to news reporters commending on it. When she is shown in a bikini, however, she is basically skin and bones.
* MemeticMutation: The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AS-8wsledg "Select Your CarRanger"]] [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome music]] from the SuperFamicom game has seen plenty of use in [[YouTubePoop YTPMVs]].
* TheProblemWithLicensedGames: Averted. It's pretty basic but the Super Famicom game based on the show is a decent play.
* RecycledPremise: Sort of. Exhaus' evil plan is almost identical to that of the Vogons from ''Franchise/TheHitchhikersGuideToTheGalaxy''.
** Not just that, but the "car" theme was already used by Series/KousokuSentaiTurboranger, something that was referred to even back when Carranger first came out (and Gokaiger doesn't hesitate to use for a gag).
** It's also similar to Film/BlazingSaddles in that it's a comedy involving an army of thugs sent to clear out a small backwater to make way for the construction of a lucrative transport route.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: One of the battle themes seems very much similar in tone of ''VideoGame/SuperRobotWars4'''s Time To Come.
* WinBackTheCrowd: After [[Series/KyoryuSentaiZyuranger four]] [[Series/GoseiSentaiDairanger pre]][[Series/NinjaSentaiKakuranger ceding]] [[Series/ChourikiSentaiOhranger seasons]] of mixed audience reactions and wildly varying styles, a bit of parody restored viewer faith. Helps that it does the parody ''right'' - everything is ramped UpToEleven, both good and bad. The serious moments are serious, the comedy moments are ''hilarious''.
* TheWoobie: Naoki