* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: It's a Capcom series. Of course it has this.
* BestLevelEver: Breagers castle in the first game. You've got max hitpoints, all the breath weapons and just got infinite flight. You're ready for anything. And then you enter a huge sprawling maze of a castle with [[http://youtu.be/0ADcGnpMSE4/this awesome music playing]] that puts every last skill you've got to the test! Needless to say, it's the perfect final level.
* DemonicSpider: The plant/dragon... Thing. Not only can it fly through walls, it never stops chasing you and takes an ass-ton of hits to kill. If you're jammed up in a tight space with no room to maneuver, your only option is to RUN!
* FoeYay: Firebrand and Arma have a couple interesting conversations.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: In ''II'', a location you visit is the Valley of ''Gaza''.
* NightmareFuel: Again, the plant/dragon... Thing you encounter in the desert of Destitution. As if their unsettling appearance wasn't enough, THEY NEVER STOP CHASING YOU! They can even fly through walls!
* ThatOneBoss: Four-Eyes. What makes him so difficult is that you fight him before getting any health upgrade, meaning you've only got 2 measly hitpoints against this guy, who is split into four parts that can tank a surprisingly large amount of damage. And you better not have taken any damage before getting there or else you're a OneHitPointWonder. To cap it off, you battle him over 2 pits of spikes that is very easy to fall into, thanks to the moving platform you have to fight on.