* BrokenBase: You wouldn't think that just changing a webhost would be a big deal, but when Az moved Gaijin Smash off Outpost 9 and over to Rudius Media, a lot of fans swore the entire site off[[note]]Tucker Max, owner of Rudius Media, is a ''very'' polarizing figure and a lot of fans were flat out upset that Az would agree to work with Tucker in the first place[[/note]]. [[AndThereWasMuchRejoicing There was much rejoicing]] when Rudius Media closed and Az moved back to Outpost 9.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Azrael's responses to hate mail.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: As Az notes, he is probably the only man to ever hear a Japanese girl say "Hey nigga!" and a Japanese woman respond with "What the fuck?!" ... in English.
** Perform a search using Az's real name[[note]]Jeffrey Windham[[/note]] on TheOtherWiki and you will get the story of his life.[[labelnote:explanation]]As of 21/12/2013, "Jeffrey Windham" on Wikipedia redirects to [[AssShove "Kancho"]].[[/labelnote]]
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: [[http://gaijinchronicles.com/2005/02/06/moekos-owl/ "Moeko's Owl."]]
** And more recently, [[http://gaijinchronicles.com/2010/09/29/message-from-a-father-to-his-unborn-daughter/ "Message From A Father To His Unborn Daughter."]] Manly tears!!
* TastesLikeDiabetes: Ultimate Sweetness, the aforementioned girl Az would like to kidnap.
-->[[http://www.outpostnine.com/gaijin_smash/2005/11/just-another-wednesday.html#more Sweetness's English teacher and I have a new thing for her. When Sweetness is doing something above and beyond her standard levels of cute, something that crosses into the disgusting, almost offensive levels of cuteness, we'll both just clutch our chests, as if Sweetness were giving us a heart-attack from pure cute clogging up our arteries.]]