* ComplacentGamingSyndrome: Once you figure out what order to perform each set of stages in, some levels become almost ''too'' easy, and several objectives can be reached by shortcuts -- some [[GuideDangIt easily missed]], some not -- that bypass most of the enemies.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Two words: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXY539D5Q4M Jesper Kyd]]
* GoodBadBugs: Sometimes, when you grab a weapon in the hideout, it will have more than the maximum amount of ammo that it can usually carry. Sometimes, this is a small, unexpected bonus, and you'll get a few extra magazines. Other times, a sniper rifle will spawn with 8,000 rounds in it and you'll be able to spend the rest of the game shooting everyone from a mile away with the normally quite rare sniper ammo.
* ItsShortSoItSucks: Averted. Despite the short length it was well-received by critics.
* PlayerPunch: General Tatarin [[spoiler:personally executes Chris' brother]].
* SpiritualLicensee: They could have called it ''[[Film/RedDawn1984 Red Dawn]]: The Game'' and there wouldn't even be a need for any changes. Wolverines!
* ThatOneLevel: [[spoiler:The rebel base when it is overrun with Soviet troops. Nothing but a linear progression of soldiers and no save points.]]
** The mission where you personally, and ALONE, take on an entire Soviet base. Stealth is of utmost importance, but once you [[spoiler:kill Tatarin]], the entire base is on you with Hind Gunships. But you can [[DungeonBypass swim back to the exit point, and neither the soldiers nor the Hind will notice you]].