* AcceptableTargets - [[FrenchJerk The French]]
** The Americans and British Royal Family get it too, though to a much lesser degree.
* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: Liam, Rita's brother, is a dirty rotten sellout. [[FridgeLogic Think about it]]. ''He'' pointed out that Roddy was wanted by the Toad, complete with a phone number. Then, ''someone'' phoned Thimblenose Ted. Ted doesn't say who. Just "a tipoff." Who, oh ''who'', could've [[IncrediblyLamePun ratted]] Roddy out?
** In his defense, he ''did'' think Rodney was a dirty criminal using them to hide.
* AwesomeArt: The animators took great length to give the CGI puppets the same kind of texture and nuanced movements as Aardman's trademark claymation puppets. To say nothing else of the rest of the film, there ''are'' some parts where one has to remind themselves that they are not, in fact, watching a stop-motion film.
* MsFanservice: Rita. Unlike most examples, it seems to stem less from her physical appearance than her badass persona.
** And that ''[[MostWonderfulSound accent]]''!
* GeniusBonus: The cockroach behind the fridge can briefly be seen reading Kafka's ''Literature/TheMetamorphosis''.
* NoProblemWithLicensedGames: Not a bad little game. No bugs. Some obviously incomplete areas, but the speedboating is fun. Nice to see Roddy and Rita again. Roddy's servants make an appearance in the opening tutorial. Only problem is the platforming's a bit difficult.
** Big plus on presentation values, as the CGI models from the movie could be re-used for the game.