* AwesomeMusic: David Bell's score counts, especially during Geronimo's pursuit of the disguised Palermo and the ensuing boat chase.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Geronimo, while imprisoned in a dungeon, seems to... sing? He makes odd yelping noises, yet he appears to be asleep. Geronimo's Native American heritage is very important to him, so it's possible he was trying to commune with ambient spirits or something. Mike and the bots' reaction to this is utter confusion.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The first boat chase.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1dGZoY2k&feature=youtube_gdata_player "You Better Run"]], the end credits song, is awesome.
* DesignatedHero: Geronimo. At the very least he's better than the villain, [[BlackAndGrayMorality not that that's saying much]].
* MoralEventHorizon: Palermo passes it three minutes in when he shoots a poor guy who ran into his car. He goes on to murder Geronimo's partner, the friendly little cabbie, and a stripper whom he'd previously raped in the uncut version, all on either the flimsiest pretense or [[ForTheEvulz none at all]]. As big a JerkAss as Geronmimo is, it's easy to forgive him for [[CombatPragmatist shooting on two]] so long as he can put a bullet in this bastard's head.
* RootingForTheEmpire: You really wish someone would put a cap in Geronimo's ass, or that he kills all the villains but dies himself in the process. At the very least the latter would match the film's title.
* StockFootageFailure: In a scene at the beginning of the film, Geronimo's partner is shot and slides down a wall in his death throes. The camera cuts away for a second then comes back to ''the exact same shot'' of him sliding down the wall. (Apparently this was only in the TV version; maybe the original had a gorier shot that couldn't be broadcast?)
** The obviously repeated footage of Geronimo being escorted from his cell. Even Geronimo makes a crack about it.
* WhatAnIdiot: So, so many.
** So at the beginning, Palermo and his brother got into an auto accident while trying to flee the U.S. They shoot the other driver to cover their escape but their own car is totaled so they need a new one. Fine, but ''why in the Hell'' did they think hot-wiring a police car ''in front of the police station'' was a good idea? Especially egregious considering we see only a few minutes later that they were already within jogging distance of the border!
** When Palermo is fleeing from Geronimo in Malta and [[BadHabits disguises himself as a monk]] to escape, a woman comes to him and tries to confess her sins. He tries to dismiss her, instantly outing himself. Why not just go to the confessional with her, then just sit in the closed booth with her and pretend to listen until Geronimo leaves?