* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Quite a few of his tunes, but most notably "Right Here, Right Now" and "The Rockafeller Skank" from his second album, "You've Come A Long Way Baby".
** "First Down" from the first album, taking a Fela Kuti tune and making even more energetic. "Toe-tapping" doesn't do it justice.
* EarWorm: A Lot, especially his use of repetitive catchy hooks, repetitive catchy hooks,catchy hooks,catchy hooks, c-c-c-c-c--catchy hooks!
* FridgeBrilliance: The meaning of the title "Weapon of Choice". It's not "choice of a weapon". It's "choice ''is'' the weapon".
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: "Because We Can" seems to be strangely popular in Japan for reasons unknown.
* MemeticMutation: DON IS A RACIST.[[note]]It was one of the phrases shown in the music video for "Don't Let The Man Get You Down".[[/note]]
** To a lesser extent, the music video for [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8 "Weapon of Choice"]].
* MostAnnoyingSound: That siren-esque noise in the middle of "The Rockafeller Skank". [[TropesAreNotBad Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.]]
* NightmareFuel: The end of the video for "Wonderful Night", where Rapper Lateef turns into a werewolf!