* CrossesTheLineTwice: Frequently, usually with Lothar.
** Reaches an arguable pinnacle [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2011-12-12/comic/non-storyline/randoms/rescue-rapists/ here]]
--->'''Virus''': And the answer is ''yes'', to answer your question. I ''am'' ashamed of myself.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2011-02-28/comic/non-storyline/randoms/rofl/#comments As it happens, yes.]] [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Harris#Arrest_and_trial Lothar was indeed right about this one]].
* GeniusBonus: [[http://exterminatusnow.co.uk/2009-06-13/comic/big-trouble-in-little-taika/binary-battlecry/ Page 288]] has a large amount of binary code. It translates to [[spoiler: I fucked your mum]].
* HilariousInHindsight: The running gag with the demonic toaster becomes a lot funnier if you remember the similarly homicidal toaster in [[VideoGame/FalloutNewVegas The Old World Blues DLC]].
** Since Exterminatus Now setting is like a cross with Sonic and Warhammer 40k has now become somewhat prophetic, ever since the closing of THQ and SEGA's purchase of Relic Entertainment and the Warhammer video game licences.
* OldShame: The setting the comic is based on was originally a ''serious'' attempt to make ''SonicTheHedgehog'' DarkerAndEdgier. They've realised their mistake.
** They are also quite critical of their old work, especially anything before Morth's introduction, which they cite as the point the comic [[GrowingTheBeard Grew the Beard]].
* WhatAnIdiot: The Ocean God cultists. Sure, ask the ''Inquisitor'' to tell you how to translate a mystic tome. [[SarcasmMode That couldn't possibly go wrong]].