* TheCastShowoff: A few examples, most notably Christy Carlson Romano (Ren), A.J. Trauth (Twitty) and to a lesser degree Lauren Frost (Ruby).
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: In "Leavin' Stevens," Louis [[AbortedDeclarationOfLove misses the chance to express his true feelings to Tawny]] on what is supposed to be his last day at school. [[spoiler: He makes a tape instead, in which he [[LoveConfession confesses his love for her]]; when it turns out that his family is no longer moving to Washington, he has Beans sneak into her room and steal the tape, but it turns out to be the tape that Tawny has made in order to express her love for Louis. In what is arguably one of the defining moments of the series, the two of them watch each other's tapes simultaneously and then encounter each other at school the next day.]]
** HeartwarmingInHindsight: The ending of "Hardly Famous," which features the same soundtrack.
** "We went to the moon in 1969..."
** ''All'' the songs in that episode.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhVTRcWu5Q The theme song]]'s pretty cool too.
* HilariousInHindsight: The opening of Even Stevens has Ren and Louis Stevens fighting over the TV, before using their remotes as Lightsabers to duel over the use of the TV, and then accidentially blowing up the TV set. The Pajamas Media show ZONATION's opening has the host, Alfonzo Rachel channel cruising while becoming increasingly irritated at what he's seeing before ''deliberately'' destroying his TV set by throwing his remote into it.
** Also, [[Franchise/StarWars Lightsabers]] in a [[WesternAnimation/PhineasAndFerbStarWars Disney]] [[WesternAnimation/StarWarsRebels show]].
** [[WesternAnimation/KimPossible Ren having a best friend named Monique.]]
** An episode titled ''Raiders of the Lost Sausage'' years before Shia Labeuff would go onto play in ''Film/IndianaJonesAndTheKingdomOfTheCrystalSkull''.
* LesYay: In the episode 'All About Yvette' when Ren goes ClingyJealousGirl over her BFF (for the first 2-3 episodes anyway) Charlotte's old BFF Yvette visiting. And then there is a scene at a school dance when Ren goes to the bathroom and is about to reapply her lipstick, but then sighs and says "What's the point?" because she is so distraught about Charlotte not paying attention to her.
* TearJerker: The ending of "Sibling Rivalry."
* WomenAreWiser: It has been [[https://www.buzzfeed.com/priyakrishna/50-disney-channel-original-movies-ranked-by-feminism?utm_term=.lcAwbY1PA&sub=3797276_5899806 pointed out]] that the women in ''Even Stevens'' are presented as "so much more competent than the men": We can see this both in the triad [[PowerTrio Louis, Tawny, and Twitty]] and within the Stevens family.