* AcceptableTargets: Soccer ("Futbol") referees, who are described as either crooks or blind.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: A few music videos thrown in the middle of the episodes.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: Like ''Series/ElChavoDelOcho'', Chapulin fandom extends to many Latin American countries, especially Brazil.
* NightmareFuel: The episode with the giant, at the end [[spoiler:when it steps in Chapulin, complete with Chapulin screaming and a sound of bones cracking. Chapulin was fine though, [[AllJustADream it was a dream.]]]]
* RecycledScript: Chespirito tends to wallow in this trope. Practically all the later episodes are recycled versions of earlier ones. In some cases, this was because the earliest episodes of the series were a little primitive and he decided to do a more professional re-shoot. However, by the end of the series proper, many episodes were on their third or fourth retread. And that doesn't even count the subsequent sketch-show years.
** A particular oddity was a 1974 episode about [[AttackOfThe50FootWhatever an Alien baby that grows fast]] that was remade ''twice'' in 1977.
* SpecialEffectsFailure: Plenty of times, especially when using the ''Chicharra Paralizadora'' and the ''Chiquitolina'' pills.
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: Although the show was fairly the same for about twenty years, some will argue that the departure of actors Ramon Valdes and Carlos Villagran roughly halfway through the show's run seriously hurt its quality. Others disliked the removal of the laugh track at about the same period of time.
* ValuesDissonance: Rarer than in ''Series/ElChavoDelOcho'' but you can easily tell that it is set in the 1970s when in an episode a man working in the house while his wife got a job is played for laughs and the plot is "resolved" once he overcomes his doctor anxiety and establishes himself as the boss in the house making the wife go back to housewife and everyone acts as if balance had been restored. This episode was re-made in 1991 without one detail changed.