* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyITEQDiJq4 Shudder]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkYjVXMJ9s&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPB4A291A9B676D5DD Hell, the whole soundtrack.]]
** The Flash, a secret unlockable gunpod, is quite simply the best weapon in the game. And once you get it, you can select it as a starter gunpod in a new game.
** The Grenade and Python also qualify, both arguably the most powerful gunpods in terms of damage per hit. However, the Python is shot out in a rather randomly arranged string, making it hard to hit enemies and thus AwesomeButImpractical.
** The Astraea Mk II. This fighter is identical to the Astraea Mk I, but has '''9999 rounds of ammo for any gunpod it picks up or starts with'''. [[DifficultButAwesome Getting this fighter is difficult]] since you need to [[NoDamageRun clear the game on hard difficulty without continuing]] (you can die multiple times without wasting a continue though). Combine that with the Flash mentioned above or the Juno, and you can tear through anything and everything with ease.
* NoExportForYou: PSN-wise, that is. While ''Einhander'' was released to North American markets in 1998, it has yet to see a PSOne Classics rerelease on the NA [=PlayStation=] Store. Naturally, it has been available on Japan's [=PlayStation=] Store since 2008.
** Made slightly less bad because the PS3/PSP/PSV are region free, and the fact that the game is largely already in English.
* ThatOneBoss: Schwarzgeist. [[spoiler: Hyperion is one too.]]
* ThatOneLevel: The second half of stage 5, after beating the miniboss. It's so filled with enemies and bullets that if you don't destroy them in time, you'll be swamped all over!
* WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyITEQDiJq4 Shudder]] [[PrecisionFStrike drops a couple of F-bombs]] in its vocals. Keep in mind, this game was rated "E", where saying "damn" once is considered pushing the limit.