* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyITEQDiJq4 Shudder]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkYjVXMJ9s&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPB4A291A9B676D5DD Hell, the whole soundtrack.]]
* GameBreaker: The Flash, a secret unlockable gunpod, is quite simply the best weapon in the game. And once you get it, you can select it as a starter gunpod in a new game.
** The Grenade and Python also qualify, both arguably the most powerful gunpods in terms of damage per hit. However, the Python is shot out in a rather randomly arranged string, making it hard to hit enemies and thus AwesomeButImpractical.
** [[spoiler: The Astraea Mk II. Sometimes called the Red Selene, this fighter is identical to the Astraea Mk I, but has '''9999 rounds of ammo for any gunpod it picks up or starts with'''. [[DifficultButAwesome Getting this fighter is difficult]] since you need to [[NoDamageRun clear the game on hard difficulty without continuing]] (you can die multiple times without wasting a continue though). It's much harder than it seems!]]
* NoExportForYou: PSN-wise, that is. While ''Einhander'' was released to North American markets in 1998, it has yet to see a PSOne Classics rerelease on the NA [=PlayStation=] Store. Naturally, it has been available on Japan's [=PlayStation=] Store since 2008.
* ThatOneBoss: Schwarzgeist. [[spoiler: Hyperion is one too.]]
* ThatOneLevel: The second half of stage 5, after beating the miniboss. It's so filled with enemies and bullets that if you don't destroy them in time, you'll be swamped all over!
* WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyITEQDiJq4 Shudder]] [[PrecisionFStrike drops a couple of F-bombs]] in its vocals. Keep in mind, this game was rated "E", where saying "damn" once is considered pushing the limit.