* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: From Origins 2: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzY_43c16bo Boss Theme 1]][[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNQ0nylQWvs Boss Theme 2]][[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_Jzh3SYg4Original Intro]]
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Goku meeting his dead grandfather.
* GoddamnedBats: Centipedes & Frogs in the first game.
* JerkassWoobie: The games will make you feel really bad for Pilaf and his constant failures over being unable to beat Goku and realize his dream of World Domination.
* NintendoHard: Doing the higher levels of the survival tower alone in the sequel. Especially if you do it with Bulma who is not well equipped for tough boss battles.
* ScrappyMechanic: The first game had a setup where certain levels paired you up with Bulma who had her own AI. If you didn't save beforehand and she dies you would have to restart from the beginning of the level.
** Also the first game had puzzles that involved using Goku's spinning ability to transfer elements from certain pedestals to other pedestals to open certain doors. Getting hit or touching a wall while doing this forced you to do this over again.
* SurprisinglyImprovedSequel: Origins 2.
* ThatOneAttack: In Origins 1 "Monster Carrot" chases Goku at certain points in his boss fight and if he touches you it results in a OneHitKill.
* ThatOneBoss: In Origins 1: Oolong,Monster Carrot,Pilaf, & Master Roshi
** In Origins 2: General Blue (as Arale),Goku (as Arale),Arale(as Goku),Major Metallitron (as Arale),Master Roshi(as Krillen & Yamcha).
* ThatOneLevel: Almost every level in Origins 1 due in no short part to copious amounts of backtracking with some Puzzle Switches.