* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: A bunch of fat guys in kilts suddenly start dancing the can-can in the middle of the cannibals' rave party. [[FridgeLogic (How the heck can there still be any fat people left in a dog-eat-dog post-apocalyptic land like this?)]] Even for this particular film, it's still just plain weird.
* ClicheStorm: The film is entirely patched together from pieces cannibalized from various popular post-apocalyptic action flicks of the 80s, refined into a watchable if rather bizarre derivative popcorn flick. Experienced viewers may be able to predict a number of the events in this film several scenes ahead of their occurrence, though this doesn't make the film any less entertaining. It also stops taking itself seriously about halfway through, which helps immensely.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Viper. At least half the talk for this movie is about how incredibly hot she was.
** If the main page is anything to go by, the unnamed extra in the bath with a shotgun.
* MoralEventHorizon: Apparently the rest of the world saw Britain as this when they walled off the entire population of Scotland to die horribly of the plague, turning their backs on it.
** Kane's so pissed by this that he ''tortures his own daughter'' for bringing outsiders to his castle. He ''does'' have a point, albeit an amoral one; [[spoiler:the only thing keeping the Reaper virus from annihilating their little kingdom the way it has the rest of Scotland is their genetic resistance to the disease, and interbreeding with people who don't have it could very well wipe them out. The way he frames it as her having "sinned" by bringing people that aren't from their "pure" bloodline to his little kingdom is certainly something that could bite them in the ass further down the line, however]].
* OneSceneWonder: Creator/MalcolmMcDowell as King of Medieval Land, for about five seconds.
** He's also the narrator at the beginning [[GenreShift but by the time you get to his scene, you'll have long forgotten about it]].
* SignatureScene: Viper toying with [[spoiler: Talbot]] before setting him ablaze and [[http://i.imgur.com/VhjrHWL.jpg twirling her fingers]] is by far ''the'' most recognisable moment of the entire film.
* TheWoobie: Cally, certainly after the brief torture scene.