* AdaptationDisplacement: Panchito's horse, Seņor Martinez actually comes from old American newspaper strips written in the 40s which, while popular in some countries, were never reprinted in English until after the publication of ''The Three Caballeros Ride Again''.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Lots and lots and lots.
** Special mention to "A Little Something Special". Scrooge gets a surprise visit from his old flame Goldie, who tells him she wants to give him something money can't buy and kisses him. Scrooge dismisses her, but not without getting a beaming look on his face once she leaves. Goldie also lets him know that even after all these years, she's still waiting for him. Aw, man...
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Scrooge gets dozens in ''[[Comicbook/TheLifeAndTimesOfScroogeMcDuck Life and Times]]''.
** And in all of his several-part comics (which there are a lot of), there's at least one. AND in a bunch of the one-part ones, too. [[http://cdn.zocoi.com/144/24.jpg Here]], [[http://cdn.zocoi.com/158/25.jpg here]] and [[http://cdn.zocoi.com/126/025.jpg here]], for example.
* DesignatedHero: Gladstone in ''The Sign of the Triple Distelfink''. Considering the immense lucky streaks he gets every other day of the year, it's hard to feel sorry for him if his BornLucky status is inverted on a single one. And he accomplishes his goal of getting rid of even that spec on his entitlement to fortune, while beating Donald out of attaining any luck for himself, who can barely get by or support his nephews.
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: Keep 9/11 in mind when you see [[http://www.freewebs.com/pancakeswordsman/RFA.bmp this]]. It's even called the "Twin Office Towers".
* GeniusBonus: In ''His Majesty, [=McDuck=]'', the British commander at Drake Borough complains that he "could have gone to Tahiti with [his] friend Christian!", referencing the ''HMS Bounty'', famous for the mutiny.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: He's a celebrity in Finland, and he has acknowledged this, to the point where he makes his speech bubbles larger than they need to be, to better accomodate an eventual Finnish translation.[[note]]Finnish tends to have longer words than English, and therefore needs more space to fit all the text.[[/note]]
** Likewise in Scandinavia, where Norway ranks a second after Finland.
* MagnumOpus: ''ComicBook/TheLifeAndTimesOfScroogeMcDuck''. To a lesser degree, ''ComicBook/ALetterFromHome.''
** While not an 'epic' like the two above, ''A Little Something Special'' is also regarded as one of Rosa's best works, with Rosa himself stating that it's possibly his personal favorite of all his stories.
* MemeticMutation: Within this wiki: Scrooge had hatesex.
* MoralEventHorizon: [=BlackHeart=] Beagle in "A Little Something Special" goes beyond simply wanting to steal Scrooge's money to preparing to ''blow the fondations of the city away'', ''just'' to hurt Scrooge, all with a grin on his face. [[FridgeHorror Just imagine how many people he could have killed.]]
* MyRealDaddy: He considers Barks the one true daddy of Scrooge.
** Of course, Carl Barks DID create Scrooge, along with most of his supporting cast.