* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: A cop on a motorcycle drives into the TARDIS and comes out moments later to go god-knows-where while the Doctor and Grace look on.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: A few contenders:
** When scrounging for clothes, the Doctor pulls a Nixon mask from a locker and recoils, complete with ScareChord.
** The motorcycle cop riding into the TARDIS, then [[NoJustNoReaction immediately riding back out.]]
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: It seems the censors didn't get a good look at the nose on the Nixon mask the Doctor discards.
* HarsherInHindsight: This movie is the last time we see the planet Gallifrey until "The Day of the Doctor".
* HilariousInHindsight: The Master's device he plans to use to steal the Doctor's body looks suspiciously like [[Recap/DoctorWhoS29E8HumanNature a Chameleon Arch.]]
* JustHereForGodzilla: Even fans who aren't really fond of the film watch it anyway if only for Paul [=McGann=]'s peformance as the Eighth Doctor.
* TearJerker: The Seventh Doctor's "death" really is quite sad. The Theatre/MadameButterfly soundtrack doesn't help things.