* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: The TARDIS laying the smackdown on House.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: '''Amy''': Did you wish ''really'' hard?
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Pretty much all the Doctor/TARDIS stuff.
-->'''The TARDIS''': I love you.
* NightmareFuel: Okay, let's skip right over whatever it was that was [[spoiler: supposedly]] happening to Rory during those millenia he was trapped alone inside the TARDIS (although the phrase "They come in the night. They come every night and they hurt me," is right up there with the scariest lines in the whole show). What about the cabinet that was [[spoiler: absolutely crammed full of recordings of the terrified last cries for help of dozens, maybe hundreds of Time Lords, none of which were ever answered]]?
* TearJerker: The TARDIS' goodbye -- and in-universe to boot.