* CrazyAwesome: As the trope says, everything Dr. Steel does is cool, awesome, and/or funny, over-the-top, or a combination thereof.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: "I screamed, 'I AM THE NIGHTMARE THAT CRUSHES YOUR DREAMS, I'M THE GREATEST CREATOR THIS WORLD'S EVER SEEN!'"
** "I'll drag a burning SMILE ACROSS THIS NATION!"
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Episode 2 where he laughs hysterically as his new creation wanders about, only to shut down when he runs out of coins.
** "...God, you're weird."
** "...That is absolutely disgusting."
* EarWorm: Subservience has never been so damn catchy.
* MagnificentBastard: Is this real? Is he genuinely evil? Or is he just stringing us all along? Who knows? Who cares? Dr. Steel has loyal followers proclaiming devotion all along the globe, all simply because of catchy music. Magnificent, indeed.
** I defy you to find another despot who can get away with actually labelling his propaganda as "Propaganda".
* NauseaFuel: In the ''Dr. Steel Christmas Special'', Santa gives the little girl a "Polly Pukes-a-Lot" doll.
* NightmareFuel: Babies with buzzsaws, dollies with knives, gasoline-filled super soakers... you get the idea.
** "Donkey Town", "Getting Directions/Thudd" and "Schizophrenic" immediately spring to mind.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7alYiQep8&NR=1 The music video for "Childhood (Don't) A Go-Go".]] In ''oh so many'' ways.
* WhatDoYouMeanItsNotForKids: Steel's "The Dr. Steel Show" segments were formatted in the manner of a kids TV show, but his line of toys ("Buzzsaw Babies", "Rabies Babies", "Polly Pukes-A-Lot", etc.) are obviously not all that kid-friendly. Unless you have really warped kids. (But see "ChildrenAreInnocent", above.)
** He also had a song, ostensibly the theme song for a cartoon show, called "Smoky the Kid-Loving Trout".