* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: When Troxartas is killed by Deathstalker, he ''[[MadeOfExplodium explodes]]''. And turns into a pile of glowing green... stuff.
* DesignatedHero: Deathstalker
* FashionVictimVillain: Troxartas, possibly as one of the most flamboyant villains featured on the show.
* FridgeLogic: Oh, where do we start?
** How weird is it that the magic Troxartas is using to hold the souls of the warriors he has defeated does nothing to stop those same warriors from plotting with Deathstalker to find the artifact that is trapping their souls to begin with?
*** FridgeBrilliance: The magic works on LiteralGenie rules and doesn't stop the undead from taking other actions independently unless specifically told not to. i.e. Troxartas told them to bring Deathstalker back to his castle - he didn't specify that Deathstalker had to be dead first.
** Also, why doesn't Deathstalker destroying the artifact cause the Warriors From Hell to just drop dead right there? They stay in the battle, fighting for the good guys.
*** UnfinishedBusiness. They want a piece of Troxartas for what he put them through.
*** Also it was pretty explicitly stated that the Warriors from Hell were [[SlidingScaleOfResurrection fully brought back to life, not just undead.]]
** One of them was explicitly killed by Deathstalker himself long before he came to this region; where did Troxartas get the body and why would he bother?
* LadyMondegreen: Troxartas' name is often misheard as "Truck Sawdust" or "Truck's Artist"
** "Potatoes are what ''we'' eat!"
** "This is going to be a terrible year for OATS!!"
* OneSceneWonder: [[PumaMan Miguel Angel Fuentes]] as the one of twin princess' bodyguards.
* TheScrappy: Deathstalker himself
* SpecialEffectFailure: Synthesized bird calls.