* CoveredUp: "The Hunter", "Trouble", and "Thirteen"
** Subverted: While "Thirteen" was first recorded by JohnnyCash, it was Glenn Danzig himself who wrote the song.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: "Mother."
* DorkAge: The numbered era after Danzig 4 is usually held in much lower regard than the rest of the discography, particularly Danzig 5. Circle of Snakes is usually seen as Danzig's best album in years.
* MemeticMutation: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw Glenn Danzig getting decked in a backstage fight]] and his [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmDRtXXJLU shopping list]]
** "[[http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tumblr_li89ndXy411qfarq5.jpeg HERE I AM, MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!]]"
* NeverLiveItDown: The backstage incident with the North Side Kings lead vocalist listed above. Although for a long time he would give embarrassing remarks regarding the incident (e.g. it was a lucky shot, he'll sue for assault, etc.) he eventually correctly stated that the punch is all they'll be known for. Sure enough, their body of work has faded into obscurity since then. In fact, in 2013, Danny Marianino released a book compiling all the mail he received because of the incident, so while Danzig focuses on his Danzig Legacy tours, perhaps this applies more towards Marianino.
** There's also the "JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!" incident, albeit to a lesser degree.
* TearJerker: "Sistinas" and, ironically, "Blood and Tears"