* CompleteMonster: [[KillerRobot Kilobot]] is the DragonInChief to [[BigBad Dr. K]], the ArchEnemy of [[TheHero Cubix]], and the most vicious character in the series. A PowerParasite, Kilobot regularly drains innocent robots' life-energy throughout the series, plunging them into death-like comas in the process. When acting on orders from Dr. K, Kilobot goes out of his way to cause more destruction than remotely necessary, often times targeting [[WouldHurtAChild children]] and innocents [[ForTheEvulz for fun]]. Kilobot regularly defies his master's orders, trying to let a weather machine destroy an entire city, stealing a cloning device from a robotics corporation, framing a hero for it, then trying to blow up said corporation when discovered, and murdering Dr. K's [[MoralityPet best friend]], all on his own accord. [[TheStarscream Betraying Dr. K]], Kilobot executes Maximix, takes control of an army of Zombots, then plans to use them to turn every robot into his slave then TakeOverTheWorld, and, when his plans are thwarted, Kilobot makes one last attempt on Cubix's life by crushing his power core in his bare hands. Though appearing in a [[VileVillainSaccharineShow lighthearted series]], Kilobot was a depraved monster whose appearances [[KnightOfCerebus darkened the series considerably]].
* EarWorm: The opening theme.
* FridgeHorror: Imagine what would've happened if Kilobot was the robot Dr. K used the Solex to create.
* MartyStu: Connor comes off this way. His personality isn't well-developed or at least unmemorable and he was able to easily fix a robot that was considered unfixable in the first episode.
* SoOkayItsAverage: As the years went, it developed said reputation. Not terrible, but not especially memorable.
* UncannyValley: Averted by making the robots look like toys, but used with the Robix spokeswoman with the purple hair. Even before TheReveal, there's just something slightly ''off'' about her.