* AwesomeMusic: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b19MjOmYx0Y The fan-made rock cover of the title screen music.]]
* BileFascination: The reason behind why the "game" being so popular in the first place despite being something someone bored could've coded up one lazy afternoon. It's a tech demo, a sample application provided with a third-party compiler toolchain and you're supposed to study the game's source code and learn how to program using the toolchain from there. And yet all people are after is the "ROM" generated by the compiler.
* MemeticMutation: Its music spawned a few remixes. Look for them on [=YouTube=].
* MostAnnoyingSound: The title screen music, of course.
* OlderThanTheyThink: A similar random sound generator was included in one of Microsoft's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3HjKLwWD1c BASIC demo programs]] that accompanies certain early PC compatibles. It is also normally taught as part of the syllabus in many BASIC programming courses in the 80s.
* NightmareFuel: To some, the infamous title screen music sounds like 'An ice cream truck possessed by [[VideoGame/EarthBound Giygas]]'. Taken UpToEleven [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTS0IpBoO78 with this video]].
* SoBadItsGood: The game has this fame, and so does the title song. [[SensoryAbuse Especially the title song]].