[[folder: [[Series/Cops TV Series ]]
* EarWorm: "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Each department has their own fan favorite officer or deputy who is popular with fans and the production staff, who are spotlighted/namechecked, even if they only appear for a couple of seconds. Case in point, Deputy Win Sargent of Pierce County, Washington. Or Officer Duane Eamon, of North Las Vegas.
* MemeticMutation: "You can't break those cuffs!"
** Comedians and commentators often note how often male suspects being taken into custody will be [[ShirtlessScene lacking a shirt]].
* MostWonderfulSound: The awesome [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloXrnU7BkM&feature=player_embedded Blues]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBNUgfWGJ8&feature=player_embedded Riff]] of the Langley Productions VanityPlate after '93.
* NightmareFuel: ...the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It5efcmEc24 original]]. Many a child was creeped out...damn synth...
* WhatAnIdiot: The way a lot of suspects get caught. One of the most common themes is the officer will pull them over or otherwise stop them for something incredibly minor, which would only result in a warning or a minor citation, only for the suspect to flee, which results in them getting arrested.
[[folder: Western Animation/COPS Cartoon show ]]
* EarWorm: The theme song; here, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dmucx-c9ig take a listen]].
* FridgeHorror: The Big Boss's coat is buttoned with ''police badges''.
* HilariousInHindsight: A [[WalkerTexasRanger Texas Ranger named Walker]]? Kids, can we say, "Low-hanging fruit"?
* TearJerker: "The Case of The Blitz Attack". Even if you're not a dog person, you'll have a lump in your throat watching this episode. (Issue #5 of the comic, while almost identical, was even worse.)
* WhatAnIdiot: Berserko.