* BreatherLevel: The sixth level is a bizarre superstructure composed of TechnicolorScience laboratory equipment, toy car ramps, jack-in-the-boxes, and Groucho glasses, in which there are no enemies or hazards whatsoever. The only way to die is to run out of time.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yanbdYPKLSI THE BONUS STAGE THEME,]] as composed by Music/TommyTallarico.
** The arrangement of ''[[Music/TheBeachBoys Wipe Out]]'' on the title screen.
* FridgeBrilliance: Spot will die if he falls into regular water but does just fine in submerged in 7up during the bonus levels: Water dilutes 7up!
* [[GoddamnedBats Goddamned Dragonflies]] are present in the beach levels.
* SugarWiki/NoProblemWithLicensedGames: A classic example of the trope, which was a given with a sizable chunk of Virgin Interactive's games; said games include three video games based off the Franchise/DisneyAnimatedCanon that were released on the Genesis during this time.