* ArchivePanic: Subverted? It's a long runner, but just about everything from the archives was lost before the reboot.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: [[spoiler: Android Nin Wah]], if the comments are anything to go by. Getting quite a bit of CharacterDevelopment and [[TookALevelInKindness taking a level in kindness]] towards CK endeared her to quite a few fans. [[spoiler: Which makes her eventual shut down and [[WhatMeasureIsANonHuman subsequent treatment]] all the more [[TearJerker painful]]]].
* JerkassWoobie: Despite deciding to become a full on OmnicidalManiac shortly after, there is something almost sad about Zenith finally realizing her own imperfection. The fact that she used to be a peaceful assistant android until a programming glitch turned her into a delusional tyrant unaware of her own status as a robot is also a little depressing.
** Nin Wah has shades of this, despite her occasional bad attitude, she borders as the universe's CosmicPlaything and usually acts as a BeleagueredAssistant to the Commander.
* NeedsMoreLove: Sadly, the lack of it and the author wanting to move on is the [[http://ferretface99.deviantart.com/journal/#/d4kjg10 reason]] for its impending cancellation.
* ParanoiaFuel: The reveal that [[spoiler: 45% of the galactic population has been replaced by androids. These androids are mentally exactly like the people they replaced, completely unaware of the fact that they're machines. And at any time they can either fall under their leader's control, or simply shut down. Just imagine ''being'' one and then someday someone decides to press your off switch...]]