* ArcFatigue: Good Lord! Mafia VI! Capping at 117 pages! Started at May 3rd, ended at June 7th.
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: The ending to Mafia [=XXVII=]. To be exact, [[spoiler: Thunderboltq was the last mafia. [=MaNo=] was the traitor and [[DrivenToSuicide commited suicide]], and Frosty transformed into 27th U.S President William Taft. Taft!Frosty punched Thunderboltq into space.]]
* EndingFatigue: Game 13 had this, lasting over a month.
* GameBreaker: Ranger developed one in Game 9. In general, he has a reputation as one, to his chagrin. [[spoiler: Thankfully, this was proven to be quite incorrect in Game 10 with a perfect Wolf Win.]]
* HoYay: Orangelink and Sleepy were [[spoiler: the lovers]] in Game 19 with the former as the [[spoiler: Hapless Romantic]].
* IKnewIt: Common reaction from people after events happen.
** Ice in Game 10. [[spoiler: He not only managed to completely mess with Ranger's head, but also pull off some incredibly calculated moves at the same time, which almost single-handedly won the game for him, Espeh, and Salty.]]
** Magravan, in Game 12. [[spoiler: He fooled the whole town into thinking that he was on their side, but ended up being a traitor to them the entire time. They didn't realize it until it was too late.]]
** Changing your forum avatar to reflect your death (Started by 1337Salty)
** Roleplaying as bumpkins
** As of Game 8, Achievements.
** Many players are known for specific reputations. For instance, Sarge usually dies in custard-related ways.
*** As mentioned above, Salty frequently lacks enough Salt.
** Among analytical players, "chessmastering".
** CSI-Style Jokes. Gristwood's Glasses are one of the most prized Comicfurysville possessions, due to this, and anyone telling those jokes (obviously, mainly Jacob) simply ''has'' to have them!
** [[http://rangerrandom.thecomicseries.com/images/comics/b25d0c885b7f75215eeb24310758811d1751141362.png Lynching Ranger]].
* NauseaFuel: Game 19 may have evoked this [[spoiler: since MatthewJA's death]].
** "PROTECT ICE!"--Ranger, Game 6. [[spoiler: Guess who the wolf was?]]
** Apparently, Ranger is a repeat offender. [[spoiler: Against the same person, Ice, though with Espeh along for the ride this time as well.]]
* NightmareFuel: Game 19 is laden with the CruelAndUnusualDeath of MatthewJA. Xseraphiim then proceeds to [[spoiler: have them TWICE in the epilogue via tentacles]].
* OlderThanTheyThink: Ol' Lynchy was actually mentioned in its current form (a tree) as far back as game 2 (though not by name), when Jimi mentioned a necklace made out of rope, attached to a tree.
* ParanoiaFuel: The virus mentioned below: was that lack of a death last night due to a successful guardian, inactive wolves, or...was there a conversion of a former ally into the dreaded enemy? Who can you trust?
** Almost all the night-kill scenes Kristy made contained elements of this.
** The most powerful of these is also simultaneously a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming--Magravan and Skrael's death was quite tragic, but they died together in Game 10.
** They died together again in Game 12 [[spoiler: Skrael sacrificed herself to save Magravan, who also died by attacking the murderer in a fit of rage.]]
** Rhaimes's death scene in Game 9 wasn't particularly special...until Rhaimes posted the letter. Then, it fit under this trope.