* BestKnownForTheFanservice: More like Everyone Remembers [[PlayingAgainstType Natalie Portman]] Played a Stripper.
** Though conveniently enough the scene also has lots of great dialogue, so you can handily claim that's what you're watching it for.
* SugarWiki/FunnyMoments: The cybersex scene between Dan and an unwitting Larry.
* MagnificentBastard: Larry. Essentially engineers his and Anna's reconciliation, as well as Alice and Dan breaking up for good by blackmailing Anna into sex -- he bluntly admits that he did this for the sole purpose of fucking with Dan -- and later telling Dan that he slept with Alice as well. Sure enough, Dan reacts exactly as Larry predicted -- he can't deal with either revelation and his relationships with both women end. Larry gets his wife back, Alice moves on with her life, and Dan is left alone and dejected.
* HarsherInHindsight: '''Every fucking thing''' just screamed "Ian Curtis is going to kill himself".
* TearJerker: Pretty much the entire album, but especially the last four songs, which are some of the bleakest musical recordings in history. More than one person has described the lyrics on the album as "suicide notes set to music."