* CrazyAwesome: Angelica Petrocchi. She would not be nearly as effective if she wasn't tone-deaf. She may not be actually nuts, but as Renata put it, she's a "back-to-front genius."
* FridgeHorror: The fates of the Living Asheths that Mother Proudfoot wasn't able to rescue.
* HarsherInHindsight: Most of the class bullies anyone who's suspected to be a witch. This can be attributed to FantasticRacism until [[spoiler: it's revealed that most of said bullies are witches, themselves, and know it]].
* JerkassWoobie: Christopher in ''The Lives of Christopher Chant''. [[spoiler: You have to feel sorry for him when he is neglected by his own parents and his entire life is planned out after he is outed as a nine-lived enchanter. But his taking his frustration out on the people who are only trying to make him feel welcome in the Castle is a jerkass move.]]
** In ''Charmed Life'', Gwendolen crosses it when she [[spoiler:shows up to help a criminal society kill her little brother to open the way to other worlds]].
** In ''The Pinhoe Egg'', Marianne's father and uncles cross it when it's revealed that, rather than [[spoiler:kill their father under their mother's orders when he starts getting too uppity]], they [[spoiler: merely crippled his legs and imprisoned him in a pocket dimension in the woods behind his house for ''eight years'']]. They felt it was kinder.
* OfficialCouple: Millie and Christopher. [[spoiler: They are shown to be married in ''Charmed Life'', and ''The Lives of Christopher Chant'' and ''Conrad's Fate'' detail how they met and fell in love.]]