!![[WesternAnimation/ChipAndDaleRescueRangers The Series]]
* CanonFodder: Loads of it; for example, Gadget's past and the fate of her father has never been explored.
** And what about what happened between Monterey Jack and Gadget's father? Or what Monterey Jack was doing before he met the Rangers (and how exactly he got those "cheese attacks," because they don't seem to me to be something he got from his parents [both of which appeared during the show's run]).
*** The cheese attacks can be explained by RuleOfFunny.
** The theme song.
** The Fat Cat Stomp from "Adventures in Squirrelsitting".
** The Coo-Koo Cola jingle in "The Case of the Cola Cult".
** Even some of the background music.
** The extraordinarily catchy "The Best of Everything" from the pilot.
** The NES Game's entire soundtrack. Zone J is particularly memorable.
* GeniusBonus: Monterey Jack is obsessed with cheese. Monterey Jack is also the name for a blend of cheese from Monterey, California. This leads to a little bit of FridgeLogic when you consider that he's Australian, but named after a cheese from California.
* GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff: Judging from the fanart from that particular country, a sizable portion of the ''Rescue Ranger'' fandom comes from Russia.
* FanDumb: The most well known forum Acorn Cafe is moderated by a homophobe who compared homosexuality to slavery and committing murder.
* HilariousInHindsight: The voice Creator/JimCummings uses when he plays Monterey Jack's father Cheddarhead Charlie on the episode "Parental Discretion Retired" is actually the voice Cummings used to play Monterey Jack after PeterCullen left the show. "Parental Discretion Retired" was one of the early episodes that had Monterey Jack voiced by Peter Cullen.
** In "A Wolf in Cheap Clothing", Jim Cummings voices a Tasmanian devil. A couple of years later, Cummings would become the voice for ''the'' [[TazMania Tasmanian Devil]] (as in, the LooneyTunes character)
** Monterey Jack talked a lot like [[Series/CrocodileHunter Steve Irwin]] already before the latter was even known outside Australia.
** And then there's "A Chorus Crime" which features [[HappyFeet large quantities of penguins tap-dancing on the ice]].
* MostAnnoyingSound: For some Chip's high-pitched voice. Also Professor Nimnul's crazy laugh.
** Foxglove from "Good Times, Bat Times". Foxglove has an entire website devoted to her (and now dedicated to her voice actress, the late Deborah Walley).
** Tammy and Bink from "Adventures in Squirrelsitting".
** Queenie from "Risky Beesness".
** Sparky from "Does Pavlov Ring a Bell?"
** Geegaw Hackwrench from "To the Rescue, Part 3" isn't even really a character, he is only ever shown on a picture. Yet, despite his unknown fate and total personal absence, he is quite popular in the fandom.
!![[VideoGame/ChipAndDaleRescueRangers The Games]]
* AnticlimaxBoss: While the first game as a whole isn't too hard, a number of the bosses (including [[BigBad Fat Cat]]) barely move at all, and are highly predictable.
* NoProblemWithLicensedGames: Both games are held in high regard as classic co-op platformers.