!! All versions
* ItWasHisSled: Charlotte dies.
* MagnumOpus: Charlotte's egg sac in-story, and arguably for E.B. White, the story itself.
* TearJerker: Charlotte's death. Wilbur's reaction in the 1973 film sells it pretty well, too.
!! The 1973 film
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Arguably the entire soundtrack, but especially [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq5jahYjrcc "Mother Earth and Father Time"]]. Its hope-filled lyrics about enjoying our short time on Earth is really emotional.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsGA3VnTu8 The title song]] is also breathtakingly beautiful.
* EarWorm: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHtjYTM64Jo "Chin up, Chin up. Everybody loves a happy face!"]]
** Oh wow! Look at him now. Zuckerman's famous pig.
** A fair is a veeeritable smorgasbord-orgasbord-orgasbord...
* VindicatedByHistory: Didn't do so well in the box office - however on VHS, it managed to become a bestseller. (One of the few non-Disney movies to do this.)
!! The 2006 film
* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Instead of the cheery vocal songs of the 1973 film, it instead features an excellent instrumental score by Danny Elfman that is in many ways just as moving.
* UglyCute: Charlotte. Aside from having only two eyes and several "eyespots," she otherwise looks like a real spider. And yet, somehow, she comes off as beautiful.