* AwesomeMcCoolName: A lot of the characters. Also, Oscar Johansson has a nice ring to it.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The Mexican Standoff, tension, confusion and paranoia reach their climax as a pained gargle and the first notes of Dimmu Borgir's Puritania signal everyone to drop what they're doing and [[BackToBackBadasses Back to Back Badass]] their way out of an enclosed gladiatorial arena filled with Wall Crawling zombies. To emphasise - This Troper isn't even a metal fan and he still gets tingles down his spine talking about it.
** This scene also probably has the highest concentration of CMOA's in the whole series.
* FridgeLogic: If nobody's struck oil for decades [[RuleofCool what's fuelling the helicopters?]]
** At one point Mullins [[spoiler: falls off and cliff and survives.]] He then monologues completely straightly that it's "not like the worst day of his life". Okay... So... WHAT THE HELL WAS THE WORST DAY OF HIS LIFE?! How bad could it have been compared to being in a GeniusLoci[=/=]EldritchLocation?
* GrowingTheBeard: The first episode had no story and poor animation. The second episode had better quality animation, but still not much of a story. Then, Castle 3 burst in with even better animation, a story, and a fully voiced cast. Castle: Repercussions upped the ante even more.
-->'''Mullins''': "WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON, BOOMER?"
* TooCoolToLive: Lloyd. Possibly.
* [[WhatDoYouMeanItsNotForKids What Do You Mean, It's Not For Kids?]]: Aww, look, it's a cute little stick figure cartoon-OH GOD OH GOD SO MUCH BLOOD MAKE IT STOP