* AccidentalInnuendo: Used to provide the page illustration with [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2008/05/this-made-me-laugh-til-i-cried.html the infamous fireman cake]] (by way of BasicInstructions).
** [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2011/07/big-bangs.html Others]] [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/10/its-not-what-you-think.html come]] [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/06/nothing-to-see-here.html to]] [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/01/funny-business.html mind]].
** [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/06/we-learned-good.html May yr drms cum tru Grad '10]]
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Many, particularly the fireman cake.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2009/04/sunday-sweets-james-sweet-safari.html Baby James' Sweet Safari]].
** "[[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2011/8/25/water-works.html Water Works]]". A charity drive on the site has created wells and plumbing in African villages where they were sorely needed.
** A man has the sweet idea of proposing to his fiancée with a cake, and not even some fool icing [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2009/5/26/an-indecent-proposal.html?currentPage=2#comments "Many this dork"]] on it will spoil the moment. Scroll down to find Mark's comment; [[spoiler:she said yes, and on their honeymoon he bought her a cake which intentionally read "Thanks for manying this dork"]].
* MemeticMutation: [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2008/10/sorry-you-cant-have-any.html I Want Sprinkles]].
** [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2009/05/happy-falker-satherhood.html Happy Falker Satherhood]].
** [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/home/2008/5/31/when-brides-have-no-budget-or-taste.html This life-sized realistic cake of a bride]] has been making the rounds on news sites and even in forwarded e-mails.
** [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2009/07/well-im-stumped.html This]] cake that's supposed to be a tree stump. It instead looks like something that came out of a clogged toilet.
--->"This is a ''wedding cake,'' people. A ''wedding cake.'' For somebody's ''wedding.'' Which people were expected to ''eat.'' With their ''mouths."''
** Cakes that feature disembodied organs, [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/9/25/perfectly-punctual.html especially intestines]].
* NightmareFuel: [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/05/baby-cake-gets-cut-down-to-size.html This cake]], once you see it being cut up.
** Not a cake, but...[[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/10/well-thats-horrifying.html this]]...abomination will likely be visiting your dreams tonight.
** There was an entire page ''devoted'' to nightmarish cakes (Jen [[OneOfUs even uses the term "nightmare fuel"]]). [[http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/2010/11/sweet-dreams.html View at your own peril.]]
** What the heck is [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2011/2/17/twins-night-out.html this?]] EvelynEvelyn in cake form?
** [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2011/11/1/you-remind-me-of-the-babe.html This]] baby cake. Even worse is where the first cut was made.
* SoBadItsGood: Presumably the motivation behind fans who recreate famous wrecks.
** Unintentionally faecal-looking cakes.
** Cakes that look like realistic babies.
** Cakes that feature pregnancy and graphic childbirth, ''especially'' if you're a tocophobe.
* UncannyValley: Many of the cakes that are supposed to look like living things end up falling into this.
* WhatAnIdiot: Some of the bakers.
** [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2009/3/2/nah-these-wont-traumatize-the-kids-at-all.html "Nah, these won't traumatize the kids at all."]]
** [[http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/10/2/well-my-childhood-is-ruined.html Mickey! What are you doing there?!]]