Back to the [[BrokenSaints main page.]]
* AwesomeMusic: Some of it original, some of it well-chosen and strategically placed.
* EpilepticTrees: [[spoiler:In the epilogue on Lomalagi, Raimi and Oran are also dead.]]
** Raimi's WorldOfCardboardSpeech to Shandala is a textbook example.
** And the ending, with the final quote by [[spoiler:Mahatma Gandhi]].
* HoYay: Raimi and Oran, as lampshaded in commentary tracks by Brooke Burgess himself.
* MagnificentBastard: [[spoiler:Lear.]]
** Oran's first battle with Charles and Bravado: "''I believe!''', and the MeaningfulEcho of that same line in the GrandFinale.
** "You are going to get the girl and tell me what I want to know now, or I will fill your computers with gig after inhuman gig of child pornography. I will flood the FBI with perfect shots of you touching little boys of every age and creed--sent from your e-mail address, and I will smile when I think of the prison brothers prying you open and turning your ass into a gaping, bloody parking space. I can do it. In minutes. From anywhere. Believe it."
* MoralEventHorizon: [[spoiler:Gabriel disembowels, gouges the eyes out of, and crucifies Shandala's cat in the WhamEpisode.]]
* NightmareFuel: In spades.
** Chapter 22, Act 2.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Every allusion the vagrant makes in Chapter 24, Act 1.
* TearJerker: A number of moments, for a number of different reasons.
* TheWoobie: Our four heroes variously, especially Shandala.
** JerkassWoobie: Raimi and Oran both have their moments.