* AccidentalInnuendo: The first line of the chorus of "I Wanna Go," "Shame on me, to need release." She's talking about having a little fun to blow off steam, but "need release" is also a way of saying you need to get laid. Granted this was on ''[[HotterAndSexier Femme Fatale,]]'' so it might not have been all that accidental in the first place.
* ArchivePanic: Over 100 tracks leaked since leaking became a thing. All the demos for her Blackout album can easily be found online. Various demos from all her albums are also easily accessible.
** She also has 8 albums of 12-14 tracks each and b-sides/bonus tracks and other little fun side projects between album releases.
* AwesomeMusic: There is a reason why she has a massive fan base, and many many new and old fans! Most of her albums are good and worthwhile investments and even after her breakdown she pulled in those number 1's (3, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Hold It Against Me, Scream & Shout). Even her remixes are special. There is a reason people travel around the world to celebrate her new and old hits. 8 albums and her fanbase gets bigger.
* BestKnownForTheFanservice: To the absurd degree some fans themselves spend a lotta time denying her good music, stage shows and her musical skills, past and present. It's odd.
* BrokenBase: Every single album, era, song, scandal, gains and loses her fans, but basically, 1999-2001, 2000-present, 2005-present, 1999-2004, 2001-2008, 1999-2011, 2004-2012, 2001-2004, 2008-2011, 2011-present. Her "old music" used to be easily defined as her first two albums, but now it's any of her first 7 albums. Some fans come in recently and go backwards and explore her older works, others pick and choose the era's and tracks and versions Britney they support. She's been around a while...
** Dream Within A Dream, Peice Of Me residency and her video's also apply.
* EpicRiff[=/=]EarWorm: ''Toxic'', one of the reasons it was a hit.
** ''...Baby," "Oops!", "Gimme More," "Hold It Against Me," "I Wanna Go," and "Till The World Ends." Her songs definitely can get stuck in your head.
** Her fans are quite inventive:
** Godney/the Holy Spearit, a term for worshipping purposes/winning stan wars.
** Britney says "very cool" and "urban" a lot, so her fans do too.
** In a Candies promotional video, Britey noted "These jeans are cool cause they're faded". The phrase is now iconic amongst fans.
** Fans attempted to create various terms for themselves but Britney seems to prefer just "Britney Army".
** Due to frequent leaks by the Brit-camp these events are always called Britmas by her fans
** "She did it again!" whenever her song is a big hit or she does something shocking.
** The pink wig she wore in 2007, Starbucks coffee, gum chewing, laughing with her mouth wide open.
** "I Hate F+cking Waiting" off her For The Record doco has been memetic within other fanbases too.
** Radar was featured on two of her albums due to an agreement with the producers. Whenever fans are waiting for new material, someone will eventually joke that Radar is the next single or will be featured on the new album
** Britmas: in reference to Britney usually releasing material/promotional stuff in one big clump out of nowhere.
** DreamWithinADream is also a concept she brought up
* FriendlyFandoms: With MOST fandoms, Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and others.
* GrowingTheBeard: The 'Britney' and 'In The Zone' albums where she first began being sexier and more mature, She also became more open with her artistic wants and needs, and challenging the ideas she invented in her first two eras. In The Zone was infinitely more outright sexier, but Britney started it.
* HarsherInHindsight: "Lucky" was a song about a celebrity being trapped and unhappy that was released a full seven years before her infamous breakdown and personal issues.
** Everytime video is an example of the worst case scenario when a star falls of the wagon and alienate all her associates and then almost dies.
* HilariousInHindsight: Her ex-husband Kevin Federline was one of the dancers in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHQKdNPkfzU this]] performance of "Girlfriend", a song by *NSYNC. She was dating Justin at the time.
* HSQ: Dream Within A Dream tour still blows MINDS over ten years since it happened. The Circus tour was also INCREDIBLE. Piece Of Me the residency performances also blows minds. Her VMA performances were also extremely special. Then they're is her music and comeback...
* MagnumOpus: Blackout and Dream Within A Dream.
* PopularityPolynomial: Once the divine object of hatred amongst music fans, Britney's downward spiral and public breakdown has caused some of her most ardent haters to feel pity for her and call for the media to lay off of her. Her father and attorney have been appointed as her conservators by the courts and now oversee her personal life and finances. She has since made a real comeback in regards to many opinions of her by scoring 5 number ones in America alone and headlining two successful worldwide tours. Many people these days tend to have sympathy for her given her obvious personal and mental problems.
* [[SugarWiki/HeReallyCanAct She Really Can Act]]: Britney is rather respected for her comedic-timing in her bit parts on ''Series/HowIMetYourMother'' and ''Series/WillAndGrace''. Others have noticed her talent for acting within her music videos, too. Her old Saturday Night Live comedy performces were good too.
* SignatureSong: At this stage it's "...Baby", "Oops", "Slave 4 U", "Gimme More", "Womanizer", "Till The World Ends" and "Toxic".
* SugarWiki/SweetDreamsFuel: "Strangest Love", " Trip To Your Heart", "Heaven On Earth", "When I Found You", "Passenger", "Brightest Morning Star", "Everyday" and "State Of Grace"
* SurprisinglyImprovedSequel: Almost all of her era's earn her new fans. On her forums people will say they started becoming a fan of her between Oops and Circus. Only Femme Fatale and Britney Jean may have caused a few walk aways, but even THEN.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Oops I Did It Again album had a lot of tracks about being yourself; Can't Make You Love Me, What U See, Don't Go Knocking On My Door, and Stronger. Alien and Lucky drops the aesop that even if your surrounded by people you can still feel lonely. Passenger teaches her fans to just let go and fall in love. What It's Like To Be Me drops the aesop of taking the time to know future significant others. Toy Soldier discusses the concept of wanting to date a "real man". Those are but a few examples.
* VindicatedByHistory: Blackout was shafted due to rules (probably not helped by the fact that it was assumed it would automatically be bad, being made right in the middle of her public meltdown,) but now is very loved. This happens every era! She was also vindicated by history by still being around after over 14 years!
* WinBackTheCrowd: Circus started her resurrection.