* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: It wouldn't be an Ed Wood film without one. This one ends with a nuclear explosion for no reason at all, except for executive producer Donald [=McCoy=] insisting the film end with one.
* HamAndCheese: Lugosi, in his final speaking role, no less.
* MemeticMutation: "He tampered in God's domain." -- it became virtually a CatchPhrase in future experiments.
* SoBadItsGood: Even with the overuse of StockFootage, hammy acting, and SpecialEffectsFailure, ''Bride'' is reasonably coherent and watchable. It's no worse than most of the other B-movies of TheFifties.
* SpecialEffectsFailure: The octopus stands out.
* TearJerker: Despite the shitty dialog and plot, Bela Lugosi still shows his acting chops and goes out in style.