* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Too many to count!
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: John Joe launching a vicious attack on his work colleague while dressed as a ''Womble''. The director noted that even American audiences, who had no idea what “The Wombles” were, tended to find this scene hilarious.
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Father Liam [[spoiler: finally admitting that he is Kitten’s biological father and trying to make amends for his abandonment.]]
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The whole film has an amazing, often rather pep and easy-going soundtrack that often contrasts seemingly quite inappropriately with its general theme of angst. Surprisingly, it works with the very weird, uneven mood of the film.
* EarWorm: Every freaking song on the soundtrack. Seriously.
* TearJerker: [[spoiler: Lawrence’s]] death. Also, Kitten [[spoiler: finally tracking down her real mother, but being unable to reveal herself.]]
** When she fantasizes about being a superspy, and then imagines magically un-exploding the bomb, and we see that in her mind she was dancing with her childhood love. And at the thought of it all..
* TheWoobie: Kitten.