* CargoShip: Thirty-Thirty x Sara Jane.
** The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMo4k7iG7s theme song]] certainly qualifies.
** The songs in "New Texas Blues", though one may wish they didn't.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Thirty-Thirty.
** On the villain side, Thunderstick.
* NightmareFuel: Stampede and his dragon-bull army in the movie.
** "The Price" has some legitimately disturbing moments, such as the anguished screams and struggles of spin-addicted miners, or Jay's downward spiral.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Drops all subtlety and kid-friendliness and flat out says how far the dangers of drug abuse can go in "The Price". On the flip side, kids who see others doing drugs need to inform their parents or other responsible adults before the worse can happen.
** "The Price", for some.
** From "Fallen Idol":
--->[[spoiler:'''Bravestarr''': How could you do this? You were my hero.]]
--->[[spoiler:'''Jingles Morgan''': I never asked to be your hero.]]
--->[[spoiler:''Jingles is led away while Bravestarr looks devastated. Then...'']]
--->[[spoiler:'''Fuzz''':[[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming You're still my hero, Bravestarr.]]]]
* UglyCute: The prairie people can fall under this at times. Even Outlaw Scuzz has his moments where he looks downright cuddly.