* CargoShip: Thirty-Thirty x Sara Jane.
** The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMo4k7iG7s theme song]] certainly qualifies.
** The songs in "New Texas Blues", though one may wish they didn't.
* EnsembleDarkhorse: Thirty-Thirty.
** On the villain side, Thunderstick.
* FairForItsDay: Bravestarr is a textbook MagicalNativeAmerican, but he's also the lead in a toy franchise, something of a rarity even today.
* FamilyUnfriendlyAesop: In "Bravestarr and the Law", the message that Bravestarr has for viewers at the end is that one always has the duty to obey the law even if one does not agree with it. This is at the end of an episode where a miscarriage of justice almost happened and where Shaman's advice to Bravestarr in response to his dillemma as to whether or not he should enforce said judgment was a flashback to his childhood where he violated a sacred pool to save a drowning bird and Shaman told him that he must judge for himself if the pool or the bird's life was more important. On top of that, Bravestarr points out that there are ways to change laws we don't agree with, yet is speaking to an audience who will be disenfranchised for about the next decade and is currently unable to vote on the laws they must obey.
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: Drops all subtlety and kid-friendliness and flat out says how far the dangers of drug abuse can go in "The Price". On the flip side, kids who see others doing drugs need to inform their parents or other responsible adults before the worse can happen.
** "The Price", for some.
** From "Fallen Idol":
--->[[spoiler:'''Bravestarr''': How could you do this? You were my hero.]]
--->[[spoiler:'''Jingles Morgan''': I never asked to be your hero.]]
--->[[spoiler:''Jingles is led away while Bravestarr looks devastated. Then...'']]
--->[[spoiler:'''Fuzz''':[[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming You're still my hero, Bravestarr.]]]]
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter: At least one reviewer has noted that Jingles Morgan may be too good a character for this series, but he only shows up in one episode.
* UglyCute: The prairie people can fall under this at times. Even Outlaw Scuzz has his moments where he looks downright cuddly.