* CompleteMonster: Montross. His first introduction shows him coldly gunning down a helpless bounty who's wanted dead or alive, simply for the pleasure of murder. As the man desperately pleads, his bounty is worth more alive. Montross replies "You're worth enough dead." Later on, while trying to beat Fett to the big prize that they're both after, he tortures Fett's non-combatant friend and mother-figure to find out the location, mortally wounding her in the process. Then he sets her entire space station to explode, hoping to kill Fett. He fails, but undoubtedly slaughters countless civilians who were on the station. Fortunately, he gets a karmic death when Jango leaves him to be ripped apart by the Banda Gora.
* DemonicSpiders: The nexu on Malastare. They're highly resilient, strong, masters of the DeadlyLunge and they're completely silent. The only efficient way to slay them is to use the poison darts, otherwise they soak up ''a lot'' of blaster fire. Also, any enemy with an explosive weapon, or the Tusken Raiders' massiffs on Tatooine.
* GameBreaker: Melee enemies can be slaughtered en masse with the flamethrower; the last few levels can be easily passed with the flamethrower.
* GoddamnBats: Many enemies, especially snipers and artillery men.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: Jango [[spoiler:manages to defeat Komari Vosa alone using only his pistols against her lightsabers]].
* NightmareFuel: The Bando Gora followers are quite scary. Must be their glowing red eyes or the fact that they barely look human at all.
* NoProblemWithLicensedGames: If you can get past the [[NintendoHard Nintendo Hardness]], it's a solid game with an excellent story and some great voice acting, as well as some above-average level design.
* PlayerPunch: [[spoiler:Roz gets tortured and killed by Montross. Keeping this in mind, his ghastly demise is far more enjoyable.]]
* TearJerker: Roz's [[spoiler: posthumous]] message shows how much she really cared about Jango. Considering it comes from a Toydarian, a race known for greed and selfishness, this is quite surprising. Her final words are also implied to be what motivated Jango to have Boba created.
* ThatOneBoss: Komari Vosa.
* ThatOneLevel: Starting from the second level on Oovo IV, [[NintendoHard damn near all of them]].
* ThatOneSidequest: Collecting all the Secondary Bounties and all the Mandalorian Golden Feathers.