* AntiClimaxBoss: All three of the boss encounters with Montross are insultingly easy (and anticlimatic, given Jango's rivalry with him);
** Your first fight inside the Industrial Sector; Jango can literally just run in circles and whittle down his health without getting shot once.
** After the tough Death Stick factory level on Malastare, you're treated to a very easy boss fight with Montross, who just flies around on a skiff, moving as slow as molasses as he shoots at you or occasionally fires a rocket at you, and can be quickly pummeled with your own rockets or even just your blasters.
** On the Burial Moon, you fight him one last time, but this time, Montross has his Mandalorian armor fully equipped. Despite this, it's barely any harder than the previous fights, since Montross isn't that smart or resilient of an opponent, and if you ''do'' die during the fight and come back, his health will remain the same.
** You'd think with all the buildup to it, the second Krayt Dragon fight would be a very hard boss encounter, but as long as Jango sticks to the ground (and out of the way of merciless rocket launchers surrounding Gardulla's chamber) it's a very easy, if tedious, boss fight, because the Krayt Dragon is just so slow and such a huge target, that you can practically walk circles around it while pummeling it with your rockets and blasters.
* BreatherBoss: After the brutal Oovo IV level, you're treated to a very easy boss at the final part, which you can just shoot into oblivion, since its lasers are easy to dodge and its rockets only sporadically fire and are also likewise fairly easy to avoid.
** The aforementioned Montross encounters, especially relieving since the second and third levels you fight him in are so tough.
* BreatherLevel: After the one-two punch of Oovo IV and the brutal first level of Malastare, the second part of Malastare just has you escort Zam Wesell. Aside from the last stretch where you're at the mercy of rocket launching mooks, its a short and easy change of pace before you're thrown into the tough as nails death stick factory. Unlike most escort missions, Zam is in no real danger and just waits for you to kill all the mooks before she makes her move, which helps makes the level a big relief.
** Gardulla the Hutt's Palace is a rather short and straightforward combat level, and while it can be annoying, it's much easier than the really hard desert canyon level preceding it. The Krayt Dragon is also a very easy boss to fight as long as you stick to the ground.
* CompleteMonster: Montross. His first introduction shows him coldly gunning down a helpless bounty who's wanted dead or alive, simply for the pleasure of murder. As the man desperately pleads, his bounty is worth more alive. Montross replies "You're worth enough dead." Later on, while trying to beat Fett to the big prize that they're both after, he tortures Fett's non-combatant friend and mother-figure to find out the location, mortally wounding her in the process. Then he sets her entire space station to explode, hoping to kill Fett. He fails, but undoubtedly slaughters countless civilians who were on the station. Fortunately, he gets a karmic death when Jango leaves him to be ripped apart by the Banda Gora.
* DemonicSpiders: The Nexu on Malastare. They're highly resilient, strong, masters of the DeadlyLunge and they're completely silent. The only efficient way to slay them is to use the poison darts, otherwise they soak up ''a lot'' of blaster fire. Also, any enemy with an explosive weapon, or the Tusken Raiders' massiffs on Tatooine.
** ''Any'' enemy with a rapid fire blaster cannon, E-Web cannon or a sniper rifle is guaranteed to make your life miserable, especially since Jango has no MercyInvincibility and can be killed by their weapons in just seconds. To make matters worse. they frequently show up later in the game and are more than willing to attack you in groups--no MookChivalry here!
** The Bando Gora you encounter late in the Death Stick factory on Malastare, and again in Gardulla's palace--and they're ''everywhere'' in the final levels. They're quiet as a mouse and very good at sneak attacking and swarming Jango, and can chew through his health in seconds. And then there are some that can shoot very accurate, rapid fire poison darts at you from a distance.
* GameBreaker: Melee enemies can be slaughtered en masse with the flamethrower; the last few levels can be easily passed with the flamethrower.
* GoddamnBats: Many enemies, especially snipers and artillery men.
* HarsherInHindsight: Watch ''Attack of the Clones'' again after you see how Jango and Zam formed a [[FireForgedFriends mutual if rocky partnership]] in this game (with Zam [[BigDamnHeroes even saving his life near the end]]), only for Jango to quickly kill Zam with a poison dart to keep her from revealing his identity to Anakin and Obi Wan in the movie.
* SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome: Jango [[spoiler:manages to defeat Komari Vosa alone using only his pistols against her lightsabers]].
* NightmareFuel: The Bando Gora followers are quite scary. Must be their glowing red eyes or the fact that they barely look human at all.
* NoProblemWithLicensedGames: Its on the repetitive side and can be [[NintendoHard a little too hard for its own good]], but it's a fairly solid game with an excellent story and some great voice acting, as well as some above-average level design. In short, it won't be winning any Game of the Year awards, but it's an enjoyable action romp.
* PlayerPunch: [[spoiler:Roz gets tortured and killed by Montross. Keeping this in mind, his ghastly demise is far more enjoyable.]]
* ScrappyWeapon: Thermal detonators are not just useless, but an active danger to poor Jango's health! In theory, they can [[OneHitPolykill instantly kill a cluster of enemies]], but in practice they usually just bounce of uselessly in to the distance or [[HoistByHisOwnPetard straight back in to your face.]] Made worse by every other weapon in the game being able to either lock on to a target or being [[GameBreaker the flamethrower.]]
* TearJerker: Roz's [[spoiler: posthumous]] message shows how much she really cared about Jango. Considering it comes from a Toydarian, a race known for greed and selfishness, this is quite surprising. Her final words are also implied to be what motivated Jango to have Boba created.
* ThatOneBoss: While most of the boss fights are a cakewalk, Longo Two Guns is no joke. His level is frustrating enough as it is, but it tops it off with a cramped room stuffed to the brink with heavily armed mooks trying to distract you from going after Longo, and they will mop the floor with you if you don't stay on your toes and avoid trying to take on their boss head-on--Longo is also [[DamageSpongeBoss astoundingly resilient]], drawing out the fight even longer. To add insult to injury, you don't have access to your jetpack or flamethrower in the fight.
* ThatOneLevel: Starting from the second level on Oovo IV, [[NintendoHard damn near all of them]]. "The Break Out" is stuffed with an overwhelming number of enemies armed to the tooth, and throws a very tricky chasm late into it that requires perfect timing with your jetpack to cross--and even if you find the jetpack power-up, you still have to contend with killing most of the enemies across the bridges to open the door at the end, and some of them are armed with rockets. "Jungle Trek" is a long level loaded with enemies, including snipers, and throws in some Nexu, some of the nastiest enemies in the game, just to make your life miserable. And then after a relieving escort level, you're tossed into the underground Death Stick factory, which is filled with some of the toughest platforming segments in the game, and even throws in some Bando Gora mooks, which shoot rapid fire poison darts at you, just to make your trip even more miserable.
* ThatOneSidequest: Collecting all the Secondary Bounties and all the Mandalorian Golden Feathers.
* VideogameFlamethrowersSuck: Averted HARD by Jango's wrist mounted flamethrower which eats swarms of melee enemies like the [[DemonicSpiders Bando Gora]] [[ZergRush cultists]] for breakfast and and often makes them [[VideoGameCrueltyPotential dance around and scream hilariously.]]