* CrossesTheLineTwice: He songs about things like Helen Keller being the perfect woman, falling in love with an [[LikesOlderWomen old woman]] and then her three-year-old granddaughter, a [[ThoseWackyNazis young boy named Adolf]] with all of the mannerisms of AdolfHitler, and a barbeque hosted by the Ku Klux Klan. [[RuleOfFunny But it's okay, because it's hilarious.]]
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: You're bound to get at least one out of his many songs.
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kW-ShVx1As Look how he deals with hecklers!]]
--> '''Bo:''' "Let me guess, Gary. You saw [[Film/XMenOriginsWolverine Wolverine: Origins]] like three times, didn't you?
* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming:: His new song, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwERk2M26e0 Nerds]], is surprisingly heartfelt.
* GeniusBonus: "What's domain, domain, range? / A kid with too much in his pants". In math, domain is expressed by ''x'', while range is expressed by ''y''--[[DontExplainTheJoke the joke here being]] that said person is "XXY", which is the chromosomal makeup for a hermaphrodite.
* GrowingTheBeard: If he hasn't already, judging by [[http://www.timeout.com/london/comedy/article/2435/bo-burnham-interview this interview]], he's about to.
** He's done this a few times actually. Went from typical musical comedy about being in love with an old person and KKK jokes, to brilliant, layered humor through a bunch of mediums, and seriocomic pieces such as Art is Dead.
* HilariousInHindsight: In Welcome to YouTube, he says that "most of the best YouTubers are either Asian or they're gay, so there's an untapped YouTube celebrity and his name is GeorgeTakei." While he's not so much specifically a YouTube celebrity, but since the song's debut, Takei has gained a huge internet following.