* CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: [[spoiler: Tremor's ending, where he fixes the world]]
* CrossesTheLineTwice: In case you didn't discern from the preceding paragraphs, you can fight each other ''as torsos.'' As in, ''sliding around on your exposed guts.'' You can even Sunder someone and ''also'' cut off their arms, leaving them a helpless stump. Not to mention the rest of the ludicrously ridiculous gore.
* SNKBoss: Nekron is bigger than you, faster than you, has a much larger reach than you, and is completely unrelenting. And if you win a round against him, he'll have a gauntlet that can shoot projectiles the next that he'll spam like there's no tomorrow.
* SoBadItsGood: The gameplay is far from polished, the graphics are all over the place, the character designs are cartoony and Liefeldian, but it's just ''so'' entertaining regardless.
* PlayTheGameSkipTheStory: Comes from an era of video gaming when every fighting game developer was trying to out-''MortalKombat'' Midway by giving their games tons of expository backstory and book-length character motivations. Of course, the only thing dumb kids cared about was seeing Freon get impaled on spikes or watching Tempest's boobs shake when she got dizzied.