* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic / EarWorm - Pick up any of his compilations and take your pick. Billy was a hell of a singles' artist.
* CoveredUp - "Mony Mony," originally by Tommy James & The Shondells, from 1968.
** "To Be A Lover," originally by William Bell, also from 1968.
* CultClassic - ''Cyberpunk''. It has a small fanbase, as well as an ''absurdly informative'' entry at [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_%28album%29 That Other Wiki]].
* EpicRiff - The weirdly distorted riff from "Shock To The System."
** "Rebel Yell" and "Dancing With Myself" also count.
* DorkAge - ''Cyberpunk'', from dropping his trademark EightiesHair for [[http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/5219290/Billy+Idol++cyberpunk.jpg dreadlocks]], to the utter artistic failure (which includes an horrendous cover of [[Music/VelvetUnderground "Heroin"]]).
* HilariousInHindsight - In 1985, Idol declined to record "Don't You Forget About Me" (which became the SimpleMinds' SignatureSong). [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00lxq2TrpY 16 years later...]]
* NarmCharm - Is Billy a bit over-the-top in his ''rawk'' vocals? Of course, but that's part of what makes his music so much fun.
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs - ''Cyberpunk.''