* EpicRiff: Quite a few, including "Dark Entries" and "Double Dare".
* EvenBetterSequel: ''Mask'' averted SophomoreSlump by being either this or at least on the same level as their debut, ''In the Flat Field''.
* FanonDiscontinuity: ''Go Away White'' is usually ignored by some fans.
* MorePopularSpinoff: While neither act have been as influential as Bauhaus, both Music/LoveAndRockets and Music/PeterMurphy's solo career, in [[UsefulNotes/TheUnitedStates America]] at least. Love and Rockets' "So Alive" peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Peter Murphy's "Cuts You Up" made it to #55 on the same chart, and both songs peaked at #1 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart. David J also scored a #1 Modern Rock single in the chart's early days with "I'll be Your Chauffeur".
* SignatureSong: "Bela Lugosi's Dead," of course.