* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: This one has the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsO-NlNmbsU original version of "Crash"]] by Static-X.
* CompleteMonster: Joker gets a prime piece of villainy to stick on his trophy rack from this movie by [[spoiler:capturing and subjecting Tim Drake to some truly vile torture.]]
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Almost Everything the Joker says or does.
-->'''Joker:''' If you don't like the movie, I've got slides!
* EnsembleDarkhorse: The Jokerz in this movie[[note]]Bonk, Chucko, Ghoul, Dee Dee, and Woof[[/note]], especially Dee Dee, are all extremely popular among the fandom. This is likely the reason they were included in the BadFuture episode of ''WesternAnimation/JusticeLeague Unlimited''.
* FoeYay: One of the biggest examples of Batman/Joker. To put it bluntly, [[spoiler: Joker kidnapped one of Batman's "sons" with the intention of molding him into his ''own'' "son".]]
* HeartwarmingInHindsight: See the cameo bit on the Trivia page? Considering all that's happened between them since this was made, [[note]]Her [[ComicBookDeath "dying"]], a rocky ending, and [[TheNew52 her getting erased from the timeline]]...[[/note]] it's nice to see that there's at least one version where the two of them finally settled down together with their own life.
* HilariousInHindsight: When we find out the Dee-Dee twins are [[spoiler:Harleen Quinzel's granddaughters. As we know from the flashback, Harley Quinn basically went along with Joker's plans to kidnap and warp Tim into "Joker Junior" because she couldn't stand the thought of actually carrying & delivering a baby of her own -- note the disgust on her face and the sarcasm dripping from her voice when she talks about the "joy of childbirth"]]. And yet she then went on to have at least one kid of her own the normal way...
** [[spoiler: There ''IS'' always adoption...]]
*** [[spoiler: Her comment on the "joy of childbirth", with the body language, may have meant she looked forward to the idea, but Joker refused to go through with the commitment with a hormonal, pregnant Harley for about 9 months, not to mention the heavy investment for the first several years of the child's development that would require them to lay low for a long time... Joker screwed her out of her chance of finally "getting some". At least, that seems the case until "[[VideoGame/BatmanArkhamCity Arkham City]]''...]]
** In the case of the first trope and the ''VideoGame/BatmanArkhamSeries'', Creator/TroyBaker [[spoiler: is mirroring Tim Drake, going from voicing Drake in ''[[VideoGame/BatmanArkhamCity Arkham City]]'' to voicing the Joker in ''[[VideoGame/BatmanArkhamOrigins Arkham Origins]]''.]]
** The Joker crashes a high-rise party, and escapes because Batman has to save a guest from falling. [[Film/TheDarkKnight Sound familiar?]]
* InferredHolocaust: On two occasions, Joker uses a gigantic military orbital laser to carve a swathe of destruction through Gotham. Civilian casualties are never mentioned on either occasion, but it's a ''giant military laser'' carving through a ''major city'', often going right through buildings. One can only imagine the death toll. The commentary track notes that the laser miraculously [[SarcasmMode avoided hitting a single person.]] Then again, there are several ways to interpret, 'Didn't hit a [[ExactWords SINGLE]] person...'
* MagnificentBastard: Joker, again. One of the rare cases where it overlaps with CompleteMonster.
* MemeticMutation: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4 Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HA HA HA HA HA HAA!]]
* MoralEventHorizon: If he hadn't crossed it years ago, Joker indisputably crosses it in the flashback with his torturing of Tim Drake. In an odd case of it crossing over into real life, Creator/MarkHamill said that he found this version of the Joker [[MeanCharacterNiceActor unnerving to do]].
* TheProblemWithLicensedGames: The PlayStation and Nintendo 64 versions had bad music, bad graphics, clunky controls and repetitive boring gameplay, which is why it was given lowest scores from [=GameRankings=] and Metacritic. The Game Boy Color version fared a little better, however, but some reviews are mixed.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot: The film made it look like [[spoiler: the new Joker was Tim Drake, who had finally succumbed to his madness after the torture and brainwashing inflicted by the Joker long ago, and adopted the Joker persona for himself. This would be believable in the context, it would be much more powerful and tragic than the actual story, and it would give the Joker the last laugh from beyond the grave, which would be in keeping with his presentation in the movie up until that point. It would actually have made a pretty good Batman film. Instead, there's a suspension-of-disbelief straining explanation about a mind-control chip and magical DNA]]. Though one has to wonder if the stated potential idea would have been even possible to get past the censors.....
** In the original ending, the Joker [[spoiler:actually ''was'' Tim Drake, with no microchip involved]], but that didn't sit well with the test audience.
* TheWoobie: Tim Drake.