* SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic: Honoo no Sadame, the opening theme. To have a taste, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKA_6yplQ2I here's]] the original version and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGOGeLvM5Jg here's]] the Operation Extend edition.
* CompleteMonster: [[InsaneAdmiral Gen. (previously Col.) Yoran Pailse’s]] experiments on Sunsa involve [[ManOnFire burning hundreds]] of [[WouldHurtAChild children]] to death to test them for the "unique survivalist" trait. In addition, the Red Shoulders themselves are essentially the [[ANaziByAnyOtherName Waffen-SS]], and he forces them to fight and kill each other for [[ForScience his research]]. [[BrainwashedAndCrazy Zaki]] is a result of his other experiments, and later becomes the basis for PS research. He manipulates Wockam into starting a useless battle that leaves 120 million Melkians and a huge number of Balarant dead, and feels no guilt about it.
* FanNickname: "Dead Chirico", for Chirico whenever he's unconscious. This comes from the horribly OffModel way he's drawn whenever that happens.
* MagnificentBastard: Pailsen
* MemeticBadass: Chirico. Taken UpToEleven in ''[[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsZ Jigoku-hen]]'' when he can kill ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbAqyhujs8 anything]]'' [[CherryTapping with his pistol.]]
* MemeticMutation: The aforementioned "dead Chirico" deal
* SugarWiki/MostWonderfulSound: The sound effects for the [=ATs=] [[RollerbladeGood rollerskate threads]] have an oddly orgasmic feel to it. VRRRREEEEEEEEEEE FWOWM.
* MoralEventHorizon: We found out that the "traumatic" memory of Teitania [[spoiler:getting hurt in a car accident and him repairing her as a Nextant was actually an intentional order to Vyacheslav's soldiers.]]