* EarWorm: Shine shine shine shine shine your love.
* HarsherInHindsight: Robin and Liza Greer were two of the co-authors of ''You'll Never Make Love In This Town Again'', a tell-all of Hollywood prostitution and drug use.
* HilariousInHindsight: The girls steal from a group of Wacky Nazis living on a ranch near Los Angeles. It's since been revealed that [[http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Hitler-wanted-to-rule-from-Hollywood/articleshow/12323713.cms the actual Nazis really did own a ranch near L.A.]] from which they intended to rule North America.
* OlderThanTheyThink: A weaponized van and a white Corvette with the red stripe are associated with ''Series/TheATeam'' when they first appeared in this film.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: ''AngelsRevenge'' features a triumphant melody that's "Vaguely [[Music/AlsoSprachZarathustra Strauss]], but noooooooot!"
** And later on, the background music sounds ''suspiciously'' like the ''CharliesAngels'' theme...
* WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids: Considering the lurid content of the film, it's hard to believe it was rated ''PG''.