* EarWorm: Shine shine shine shine shine your love.
** Robin and Liza Greer were two of the co-authors of ''You'll Never Make Love In This Town Again'', a tell-all of Hollywood prostitution and drug use.
** Peter Lawford was literally drinking himself to death. According to biographers, at this time "...no one wanted to deal with him, because he would be late or not show up at all. If he did show up he would be incoherent and unable to say his lines." He would be dead at the age of 61 five years later from a cardiac arrest complicated by renal and liver failure; in short, a booze-fueled heart attack.
* HilariousInHindsight: The girls steal from a group of Wacky Nazis living on a ranch near Los Angeles. It's since been revealed that [[http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Hitler-wanted-to-rule-from-Hollywood/articleshow/12323713.cms the actual Nazis really did own a ranch near L.A.]] from which they intended to rule North America.
* OlderThanTheyThink: A weaponized van and a white Corvette with the red stripe are associated with ''Series/TheATeam'' when they first appeared in this film.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: ''AngelsRevenge'' features a triumphant melody that's "Vaguely [[Music/AlsoSprachZarathustra Strauss]], but noooooooot!"
** And later on, the background music sounds ''suspiciously'' like the ''Series/CharliesAngels'' theme...
* WhatDoYouMeanItsForKids: Considering the lurid content of the film, it's hard to believe it was rated ''PG''. Although to be fair, the PG-13 rating didn't even exist yet, as it wasn't created until 1984.