* CrossesTheLineTwice: ''Everything.''
* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Reportedly, Putnam-after coming out of his coma-played "You're in a Coma" and "Pull the Plug" as soon as he was out of the hospital. ''He was still partially paralyzed during his performance.''
* DudeNotFunny: Putnam making fun of Eric Clapton by claiming that his son Connor-instead of dying from an accidental fall-[[DrivenToSuicide intentionally jumped to his death]] simply because Eric's music sucked. Even if you realize the [[StealthParody purpose of the band's music]], that's still pretty hard to understand.
** Putnam managed to soften the blow by rewriting the title to remove references to Eric and his son, as well as censoring the entire song on the lyric sheets
** Given some of the details in the lyrics, "I Sent A Thank You Card To The Guy Who Raped You" ''may'' be about the real life rape and murder of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Zapata Mia Zapata]].
** Putnam had something of a feud with Nasum's Mieszko Talarczyk. When Talarczyk died in the tsunami that resulted from the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, Anal Cunt responded with "Tsunasum", a song featuring the line "I survived my coma, you got killed by water". Which also manages to be a bit of a FunnyAneurysmMoment since the song didn't see release until Putnam's death.
* FaceOfTheBand: Seth Putnam, [[IAmTheBand its only consistent member]]. After his death, the band broke up.
* FairForItsDay: Over the years, it's become less common and acceptable to use the word 'gay' as an insult. With the amount of songs calling things gay, A.C. arguably might have gotten more offensive over time.
* MisaimedFandom: A portion of their fanbase is completely unaware that it was all a joke or simply couldn't care less.
* NarmCharm: Part of their appeal to metalheads.
* OlderThanTheyThink: Many believe that Anal Cunt took their name from a GGAllin song... which was recorded five years after they formed. In fact, Allin may have named the song after ''them'' - at any rate, he was familiar with the band at some point, as he once proposed they become his backing band.
* SnarkBait: Frequently, the band has been lashed out by many critics for [[NoSuchThingAsBadPublicity deliberately]] [[TheyPlottedAPerfectlyGoodWaste putting out]] [[SoBadItsGood offensive]] and [[StylisticSuck terrible]] music when they really don't know that it's all done as a [[StealthParody joke]].