* CultClassic: Crack Dot Com went under a while after the game's release, but it's still a well-regarded game even today, and its mouse-aim style of control is also emulated in other PC 2D shooters.
* DemonicSpiders: Some of the tougher varieties of mutants definitely count.
** A flyer with the Napalm weapon basically means flying instant death.
* ParanoiaFuel: Mutants can pop out from anywhere, at any time. The loud roaring noise they make when they finally do is pretty startling as well.
* SpiritualLicensee: This game is the closest we can get to an ''Franchise/AlienVsPredator'' platformer.
* ThatOneLevel: Anytime you have to outrun the "Big Bomb" hazard as the developers made these scenarios to allow no room for mistakes. The worst is when you first encounter it, you have to fight hoards of mutants and you barely have enough time to even get out.