'''''What's with Andy?''''' was a Canadian animated series about Andy Larkin, a boy who strives to become the greatest prankster in the world. Most episodes focus on a new prank he has in mind for his annoying sister Jen, his boring school, or even the whole town of East Gackle. The show is based on the ''Just...!'' series of children's books by Australian writer Andy Griffiths.
!! This show provides examples of:
* AntiHero: Andy, oh good Lord, Andy.
* AttractiveBentGender: When Andy is in drag to bother Jen, Craig falls for him.
* BlackBestFriend: Danny Pickett and Jen's friend Teri.
* BraggingThemeTune: All three of them, even!
* BreakingTheFourthWall: Andy, when he's narrating.
* TheBully: Lik, Leech, and to a lesser extent Jen and Teri.
* CanadaEh: In Season Two, the show gets relocated to Canada.
* CheckPlease: Andy's Catchphrase, usually said after a successful prank.
* ComedicUnderwearExposure: A staple of almost every episode, happening to Andy.
** NakedPeopleAreFunny: And sometimes, his underwear wasn't the only thing exposed.
* CouchGag: Season One theme song has one different line per each episode, describing the premise.
** The Canadian prints (both English and French language ones) of Season One's opening also showed each time different footage (coming from the episode shown after the theme song) during that line.
* DeanBitterman: Principal [=DeRosa=], who's forever trying to punish Andy and Danny- he also is very broad-shouldered.
* DisguisedInDrag: In the very first episode, Andy decides to annoy his sister Jen by [[StopCopyingMe mimicking everything she does]]. This bites him in the butt when Jen goes to the school dance in a dress. Craig Bennett [[AttractiveBentGender immediately falls for him]] once he arrives at the dance.
* DonutMessWithACop: Parodied. During careers week, a kid is told by the cop he is partnered with to memorize the different kinds of donuts there are, since this is a crucial aspect of becoming a real cop.
* FailureHero: Both this and InvincibleHero are averted - Andy gets a balanced amount of both victories and failures. Until Season 3 that is, where he fails and gets chased by angry mobs every time.
* FakingTheDead: In Playing Dead.
* HighSchoolHustler: Andy
* InTheBlood: Andy's grampa is a noted prankster too, and it was sometimes hinted that Andy's dad may have also been one.
* TheKeyIsBehindTheLock: In the episode "The Great American Lock-In", Andy reverses the locks in the front doors of his school, then lures in [[TheBully Lik and Leech]]. Unfortunately, he managed to drop the keys outside of the school.
* LeastRhymableWord: In "Rhyme Time" Andy has to rhyme for a whole week due to a bet he has made with Jen. She tries to trick him with the word "orange". [[spoiler: He gets away with "door hinge."]]
* PottyEmergency: In "Busting", soon after Andy engages in a drinking contest.
* PottyDance: In "Busting", his motto becomes "Hold it in. Do a dance. That's the way to keep dry pants."
* PrinceOfPranksters: Andy's main character trait.
* ReplacedTheThemeTune: Three times in the entire series.
* TheRival: Bryan and Jervis to Andy, and Mayor Simms of West Gackle to East Gackle's mayor Henry Roth.
* SadistTeacher: Principal [=DeRosa=] again.
* SociopathicHero: Andy, who faked his own death by making a life-sized doll of himself commit suicide by jumping off a waterfall...as a joke.
* TimeStandsStill: When he narrates.
* ThoseTwoGuys: Lik and Leech, and to a lesser extent Andy and Danny and Jen and Teri.
* TrademarkFavoriteFood: burgers to Andy.