->''Just another perfect day...''
1992-1995 animated series based on the stories of British children's author Creator/BeatrixPotter. Named after ''Literature/TheTaleOfPeterRabbit''.
!! This show provides examples of:
* BunniesForCuteness: The main characters are mostly cute bunnies designed to appeal to children.
* DownerEnding: "The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck": Jemima escapes from the fox with the help of some decidecly uncivilized dogs (who never speak any human language, unlike the series' smarter characters); however, the dogs are hungry and go for food, as well. They end up eating Jemima's eggs before her eyes. She cries all the way back to the farm.
* BittersweetEnding: The film then cuts into the future where she successfully hatches four chicks, made slightly sadder by the fact that it is 'only' four, implying that she laid more eggs.
* FramingDevice: Live action segments featuring Niamh Cusack as Beatrix Potter.
* ForHappiness: The mice care ''a lot'' about the Tailor of Gloucester's well-being, and watch over him always.
* LethalChef: Anna Maria in "The Tale of Samuel Whiskers".
* TheOtherDarrin: A few of the voices were later redubbed with American accents, for unknown reasons. Jemima Puddle-Duck in particular went from a mid-range voice to a much higher and flightier one.
* RascallyRabbit: Many of the rabbits are mischievous and prone to getting in trouble.