->''This one believes in truth; this one believes in beauty; this one believes in good''
A 30-minute animated film directed by Creator/RichardWilliams in 1958, exploring philosophy without dialogue through the conflicts of three men who visit a little island.
Why so many spoiler tags? Well, let's just say this is a film that's full of surprises...
!!This short film provides examples of:
* ChekhovsGun - The way [[spoiler: Truth]] is dressed when he comes to the island. It's easy to miss.
* FanNickname - Since the three characters are nameless, they're sometimes referred to in reviews and analayses of the film as "Good", "Truth", and "Beauty" for the sake of convenience.
* TheFundamentalist: ''"Each of the three little men in this film has an idea .... BUT ONLY ONE"''
* ImplausibleFencingPowers/ badass - [[spoiler: Beauty jumps over a ''bazooka shell'', shish-ka-bobs Good's minions in a single stab, then uses thier muskets as musical instruments. AWESOME.]]
* MundaneMadeAwesome - Subverted in the climax with Truth and his chalkboard. At ''first'' you think it's playing this trope straight, but then the camera pans back, revealing...[[spoiler: nope, not gonna spoil it.]]
* OneWingedAngel - [[spoiler: Beauty and Good in the climax. Also counts as a ShapeshifterShowdown, as they transform into different and more fearsome forms as they get angrier.]]
* RocketPunch - How this is pulled off must be seen to be believed.
* TheStraightMan - Truth