[[caption-width-right:350:The eponymous Star Street.]]
''Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids'' is a very obscure Dutch cartoon from 1991. The show focused on the Star Kids, a number of small pink aliens with appearances and personalities based on the signs of the zodiac. It took place on their home planet, a small, idyllic star-shaped planetoid. The main antagonists were the blubblubs, a race of green cowardly aliens living on a neighbouring garbage planet, who were led by the constantly hungry Momo, a large, pink alien warlord.
!!''Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids'' provides examples of:
* AnimalMotifs: The star kids modelled after zodiac animals.
* BabyPlanet / WorldShapes: The eponymous tiny, star shaped planetoid called Star Street.
* BatmanCanBreatheInSpace: Everyone seems to be able to breathe [[SpaceIsNoisy and talk]] unaided in space without any problem.
* BedsheetGhost: The two ghosts that appear in the episode "A Star is Born". Also from the same episode the star kids are dressed up as ghosts while playing a game of tag.
* EarthShatteringKaboom: In a flashback, it's revealed that the protagonists' former planet blew to pieces, sending the Star Kids and the Blobs flying through space. The Star Kids made their new home in Star Street, which was nearby, while the Blobs made their new home in a planet made of scrap junk.
* HoverBoard: The starkids uses these (well, space faring hover bikes to be precise) to get around.
* OldTimeyBathingSuit: Flip wears this.
* OnceAnEpisode: A musical number is played in every episode.
* PatchworkMap: Look at the page image and notice how Star Street has a desert, a big lake, and a forest in it, all of which are fairly close to each other.
* SingleBiomePlanet: The planet of the Blobs is a scrap yard planet.
* SurroundedByIdiots: Momo's opinion on his henchmen.
* VillainExclusivityClause: Momo.