[[caption-width-right:350:The eponymous Star Street.]]
Star Street: The Adventures of the Star Kids was a very obscure Dutch cartoon from 1991. The show focused on the Star Kids, a number of small pink aliens with appearances and personalities based on the signs of the zodiac. It took place on their home planet, a small, idyllic star-shaped planetoid. The main antagonists were the green blobs, a race of green cowardly aliens living on a neighbouring garbage planet, who were led by the constantly hungry Momo, a large, pink alien warlord.
!!This cartoon has examples of:
* AnimalMotifs: The star kids modelled after zodiac animals.
* BabyPlanet / WorldShapes: The eponymous tiny, star shaped planetoid called Star Street.
* BatmanCanBreatheInSpace: Everyone seems to be able to breathe [[SpaceIsNoisy and talk]] unaided in space without any problem.
* BedsheetGhost: The two ghosts that appear in the episode "A Star is Born". Also from the same episode the star kids are dressed up as ghosts while playing a game of tag.
* CrossdressingVoices: Moon, whenever she's voiced by Charlie Alder.
* EarthShatteringKaboom: In a flashback, it's revealed that the protagonists' former planet blew to pieces, sending the Star Kids and the Blobs flying through space. The Star Kids made their new home in Star Street, which was nearby, while the Blobs made their new home in a planet made of scrap junk.
* HoverBoard: The starkids uses these (well, space faring hover bikes to be precise) to get around.
* OldTimeyBathingSuit: Flip wears this.
* OnceAnEpisode: There's a song.
* SingleBiomePlanet: The planet of the Blobs is a scrap yard planet.
* SurroundedByIdiots: Momo's opinion on his blob henchmen.